Friday, June 18, 2010

Paris Apartment and the Eiffel Tower

We have been super busy in Paris and my computer is tired too I guess, so the posting has been slow going. I waited over an hour for a video to upload and then it never would post. UGH!!! Paris is wonderful and VERY different from Rome. Exactly was I was hoping for...two completely different experiences! YEA!!!! Will start posting more. We go to Giverny tomorrow to Monet's gardens...really excited about this one. We have to take a Eurorail train out of Paris to see it so that should be interesting in itself! Here is some video of where we stayed in both cities and take a look at the Eiffel at 10pm sharp! I caught it a little late. It glitters about 10 min. Can you here my disappointment?

We went from this hotel room in Rome.....

to this apartment in Paris.........

The Eiffel Tower at 10 pm! That's good stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I did not know the Eiffel Tower glittered. Wow! That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference in living arrangements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying all the pics. You certainly moved up with your room in Paris. I feel like Im right there with you. Now get back to work. xoxo sd

    ReplyDelete