Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Parting Shots....Arrivederci, Rome and Bonjour, Paris

We made it to Paris! With only two hours sleep last night (blame it on the Italian cappuccinos!)...seriously, we could not go to sleep after 2 of them, so we packed our bags and worked on the computer all night in the hotel room. Trust me...we are paying for it today! Here's a little fyi...our awesome technology teacher is having MAJOR problems with her computer. I am totally impressed and in awe that she has not whizzed it across the room or beat on it...that is my approach. She has the patience of a Saint! So as a result, postings to our other media outlets are progressing slowly! To wrap up our trip of Rome, I put together a little video to give you a taste of Rome and what it was like for us! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! This makes me so excited to start my own FFT adventure!

    ReplyDelete