Thursday, June 10, 2010

T minus 30 minutes and counting before I head to the airport! I'm going to be on a plane for the next 12 or more hours, so I hope I can sleep a little and be ready for Rome. If you want to post a comment about anything I post, click on the comments link under each post and write one. You have to select a profile to comment so just select "name/url." You do not have to type in a url, just your name. Click on the "post comment" button and I will receive an email to approve your comment! I can chat back and forth with you on comments, so PLEASE post! I think I packed more than 50 pounds, so let's see if I am carrying half my junk in my arms on the plane! Give a big girl a break! My big feet make my shoes weigh 18 pounds each I think! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about how we both "over pack" so badly and wondering how it was going for you on this excursion. Enjoy it all and I will talk to you again soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete